Friday, December 13, 2019

The Me Project; I am, I need and I love

The Me Project:  I am, I need and I love

Completed Template Example


Print a fill in Template for each student


Day 1 - As a class brainstorm a list of  Me nouns

Have students choose five to eight  nouns to write under their Me category

Day 2 - As a class have students brainstorm a list of  adjectives

Have students choose five to eight adjectives to write under their I am category

Day 3 - As a class have students brainstorm a list of needs
Have students write the needs under their  I need category.


Day 4 - As a class have students brainstorm things they love

Have students choose five to eight things they love under their I love category
Day 5
Have students draw their face, fold the paper in half along the dotted line.  Once folded cut around the face. Do not cut where the front and back of the paper connect. Place a craft stick in the inside and tape closed.



No comments:

Post a Comment